Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring!

Here are a bunch of pictures I took at Gold Wall today.  Super excited about all of the flowers dotting the crag!
Here's a photo of the crag from the approach

A photo of GW center and the DRY (!!!!) left side.


The view from the crag: New Melones Dam


A baby buckeye tree sprouting from the proud buckeye seed.


Fresh new growth on an adult buckeye


The lovely blue dicks flower


More blue dicks


Fiddleneck (Amsinckia)


Jewel Flower


Lots and lots of Miner's lettuce


These little monkey flowers are sprouting from behind just about every hold right now.  Super pretty, but difficult to climb on.

I think this is Oregon grape, but I'm not sure.


I knew Nunley's calves were as big as my head!


Owner of the CALVES.

2 comments:

J V said...

hey are those Nunley's blue dicks too?

James said...

what happened to the other 30 pouns of nunsquatch?