Driving driving driving.
I'm heading to Gold Wall with Nunley on Friday, a yet-to-be-determined partner on Sunday, and maybe Shannon on Tuesday. I'm very excited to climb there, since it's been too wet to climb there for a few months now. I'm just not excited to drive. Bllerrraaarrgghhh...
It's also valley season, but all I want to do is sport climb. I'm looking forward to the summer crags, like Shuteye Ridge, Donner and Tuolumne. It's been a while since I jumped on a project. I think I'd like to do:
1. Warp Factor
2. Cannibals
3. Bronco
4. Star Walls Crack
5. Electric Africa
6. Penguin Lust
7. Transmogrifier
I want to make it to:
1. Shuteye Ridge
2. Column of the Giants
Donner is so convenient for me. I'm feeling a lot fitter this year than last year, so I think projecting would be fun. The problem is finding someone to go to the various crags with. Most of the people I know get zeroed in on a project and only want to climb one or two climbs, so if their projects don't line up with mine I'm shit out of luck. I wish I could get a dog, and then teach that dog to belay me, and give me beta and finish routes when I get scared. Know a good breeder?
1 comment:
You know Arnie would if he could.
It's just that he's so sleepy much of the time.
See you in the Sierra sometime soon.
Post a Comment