Monday, March 8, 2010

Ummm...

So not a whole lot to write about, but I'm bored and I've already baked something, I turned in a draft of my paper, and I'm resting today...so I may as well make something happen.

I'm really freakin' sore from doing these ring workouts with Jake, and then I rode pretty hard on my bike yesterday. My overall average mph was a new personal best.  woo!

I'm heading to Moab on Thursday or Friday.  I just remembered I have a dentist appointment on Thursday, and I'm thinking about rescheduling and leaving Thursday morning.  I might stay with Brad and Katie on the way. It would be really fun to see them!

Then on to Moab, or directly to Moab depending on how the drive goes.  This woman I met in Rodellar, Christine will be there - it will be nice to see her again.  Plus she has a new boyfriend...very interested in seeing what she imported!

Climbing with Joe...Joe's friend who apparently I met in Curry village last spring...then maybe to Joe's Valley to meet up with Jake and Chad et al. from Idaho.  They are such a fun crew to hang out with. I climbed a little with Chad in Joe's about 4 years ago.  He's definitely a very cool person, super generous and patient.  So funny!

Yeah...boring, but exciting things coming up!

No comments: