let's start out by saying that I just had a pint on an empty stomach.
Can I just ask all men who read this: on what planet is it OK to spend time with your ex-girlfriend one day, and then call her up for the sole purpose of talking to her about another girl that you like the next day? Is it Earth? Really? Wait... what planet are we on? Is this the same planet where women are supposed to be smitten when you tell them "I'm not a boob guy, but I'd totally tit-fuck you"? Yeah. I think they are in the same galaxy. Shit I need to hire a shuttle. All I know, is that I am over-extended on this planet. I'm trying to fill the role of best friend and ex and it's working for everyone but me.
Did I miss a memo?
Anyone got a map?
2 comments:
He wants you. Ha! He's insecure and trying to impress you by telling you how all these other women want him. I feel no remorse saying, "I told you so!"
lay off the crack James.
Post a Comment