I want to go on a trip. I'm thinking about going back to Spain for 2 weeks or so. Woo! I looked for my guide to Rodellar today but realized that I left it behind when I left Spain the the Fall. So sad. That book sucked.
I'd actually like to check out some of the other crags...we'll see if Spain happens. I'd like to go to the Red, and Smith and some other places as well. There's a chance I'll go somewhere with Ethan for a few days. I only have to be in Davis on Monday and Tuesday, and other than that I'm pretty much a free agent as long as I get my shit done at work. Spending 12 hours a week in a cubicle in Sacramento is definitely NOT helping me get my shit done, but it is indirectly helping me get to Spain by giving some love to my bank account.
Dude. by the way. The supreme court justice is NINETY! That's too old to think. I can't say I'm sorry to see a 90 year old step down. That is OLD.
OK back to climbing. Hopefully GW on Thursday with James, and then Maki is coming to stay with me Thursday night and we're going to go to GW on Sat/Sun. I want to finish Hippy Speedball and try another 13. Death Valley won't work out this weekend. Apparently there's a shitload of snow up on Telescope anyway and I have no skis.
In other exciting news Dr. Rob is going to come and visit next week. I miss that guy. He is a wonderful friend and I've missed him since he moved to Colorado. Sushi and catching up is definitely on the agenda.
Exciting things!
No comments:
Post a Comment