I guess I need to accept that I can't drink very much. Within the last few months I've had a hangover the day after Thanksgiving, one when I shared a bottle of champagne with a labmate, another when I had a beer and a half after the TBS comp, and one after having 4 glasses of wine last night. It's FUCKED. Not to mention embarrassing. It's about 8pm and I'm finally able to eat something. My housemate (who has a cold) went and bought me some chicken soup. This is not normal - it HAS to be the drugs. Apparently I need to accept some limitations. I'm not that psyched about it. But hopefully the desire not to SUFFER for 18 hours will prompt me to make more responsible decisions.
2 comments:
light weight
Hey - I get worked when I drink too. It is just getting old :P
Post a Comment