Saturday, October 30, 2010

awesomeness

I am loving this right now:



Florence + the machine.

I love the fact that she is so exuberant, and probably batshit crazy.  Rad.

It's raining, which is not so rad.  I might try to get up to Donner on Sunday to work on Bronco.  I might be close?  Unsure. Jailhouse is in season but I'm "meh" about it.  Might see B-Rad tomorrow, depending on climbing/schedule intersections.  He has become a good friend.

Halloween parties: hmmm...I have this crazy mask, so I might actually attend some parties this year.  Last year I not feeling festive and wanted to avoid people altogether; this year is much much better. On the other hand, I don't want to get wasted if I'm going to try to climb on Sunday.

Oh yeah, Lisa and Bjorn made the most AMAZING dinner last night.  Whenever I go over to their house for dinner it's like a foodie explosion. Lisa is a great cook, Bjorn is a good griller, and I always bring the dessert. This time I brought double apple bread pudding with a pumpkin brioche that I made. It was yum. Lisa made fruits der mer - clams, mussels, scallops and prawns over spaghetti in a saffron broth. It was exquisite.

No comments: