This was meant to be linked to a pdf that showed that primates who were heavier did not suffer a lack of ability in "climbing", but I can't figure out how to link the pdf. Disappointing that I can't let you all read about why you should eat chocolate croissants and pizza every day.
6 comments:
Have you ever tried to walk to North Dome in the snow?
yep. was that with you?
Come say hi to me this weekend before you retreat to the high country.
Yep. I will never forget that hike, it was a good adventure. That is still my best trip to the valley ever! Nice to stumble upon your blog, let me know if you ever make it to CO.
ha ha how did you find me?
at work, i have been addicted to all these great blogs about the valley. Seems like there is a really motivated psyched crew developing out there! Anyway, just stumbled upon the 'restlessness' and thought you sounded familiar.
Post a Comment