Friday, September 23, 2011

Jane's Addiction is still making music?

Apparently they are. Perry Farrell looks straight out of the 90s in the video, but I do like the song.  The video kind of makes me laugh though.



My friend Kat also pointed me to this video:



I really like the song - the video is kind of annoying. When I first started watching it I was thinking "who is this annoying whiny guy and WHY is he assaulting my eyes with his nudity?" But now I've listed to the song (more than) a few times and I really like it, especially when Kimbra starts singing.  I'm probably projecting my own experiences, but as I see it:
whiny annoying guy was a dick, says he wasn't in to the girl, but is like "waaaah why won't you talk to me?"
girl is like "you were a dick, you blamed everything on me and are still making me feel like crap for not wanting to talk to you."
guy "wwaaaaaaaahhhhh waaaaaahhhh"

Yeah that's pretty much it.

oh yeah and this song is awesome:

No comments: