We drove yesterday and climbed on the north face (always shady). This is what I'm talking about! Tufas galore, holds for days. I like. I took some photos but I forgot the cord to my camera so I'll have to upload them later.
We stayed in a gite, basically a room in someone's house. It was a nice change from the trailer scene, especially because I'm not convinced that our trailer doesn't have fleas. I won't say more, but I'm looking forward to my nice clean house, my own bed, and my own shower and kitchen. There's a reason why I have super nice kitchen stuff - it makes cooking way more enjoyable.
Today we climb and then head back to Ceuse, where I'll pack and get my shit together for the 12 hour drive back to Madrid...by myself. Bad times. I really wish I'd taken my mother up on the GPS offer she made a few years ago. Navigating in Europe sucks:
View Larger Map
So this nearly wraps up a month in Europe and it flew by. I'm already thinking of my next trip in Fall. I really really really want to go to Greece and swing around on tufas. I even bought the guidebook in Gap. It looks AMAZING! I also want to go to Madagascar and be a tourist and look at plants and animals. That would be sick.
I'll leave you with some photos I took with my ipod back in Ceuse:
"This 80m rope represents FREEDOM!"








No comments:
Post a Comment