Saturday, April 23, 2011

More photos of St Legere

We came back from St Legere early because it started to rain. It rained on us for the whole drive back to Ceuse, so we made a good decision to bail. It's probably good that I have time to pack up and get organized today for the drive tomorrow...I guess.

Here are some pics of the gite that we stayed in. It was pretty darned nice:






 There are irises all over the parts of Spain and France that I've seen...they are everywhere! So pretty.


Here are some pics of the cliff (the north face):
 I felt like we were in Spain - most of the climbers at this crag were Catalan.

A view from the gite of the North Face.

Finally, on the drive home Ethan spotted a FIRE SALAMANDER crossing the road, so he picked it up and rescued it. It is ADORBZ!



1 comment:

James said...

Ethan petting the salamander- that's definitely a trip highlight! what a cutie!