But I left. So now I am home doing laundry. I am a loser.
Part of the reason is that partner after partner bailed on the weekend. Drew bailed, Rob Miller bailed, Dan has partners. Even people like me, who have backup plan after backup plan get hosed with partners. Maybe I'll start bouldering more.
Who out there is always psyched? Who is always motivated? Who has no other priorities except for rock climbing with me? I wish I could clone myself so that I would always have a partner. On the other hand, I'm quite sure I would hate myself after one day of climbing with myself, so I guess I should be grateful for the partners that I have. Plus, who would lead the hard pitches?
I can make list after list of things I should/could get done, but I always end up with my ass parked in front of my computer trying to connect with people via gchat, FB, or whatever. Loneliness and ennui suck. Add a healthy dose of restlessness to that and you have...me.
No comments:
Post a Comment