Friday, July 25, 2008

Colorado and stuff


You don't see flying toilets every day.


Yippee!!!!

Here are some silly pictures from Colorado.  It's been interesting hanging out with my parents' friends.  My Mom REALLY wants to get a place here.  If only it were a little closer to Rifle - that would be awesome!  It would be great if I could find a ram to take me there...
I went fly fishing for the first time yesterday.  I think I could get into that.  Basically you just hang out in a beautiful river and watch trout.  I can watch the trout for hours.  They are huge!

Waders are hot, especially when they are missing a buckle and leak in one foot.

Sunsh and I also went for a hike up on the slopes.  I can't believe I forgot my camera, because the wildflowers were amazing.  So beautiful.  It was hard to believe that someone hadn't planted them.

Flying back tomorrow and hopefully I'll find someone to climb with on Sunday.  I'll definitely be in the meadows next weekend though.  I miss them already.

By the way: does anyone have a good recommendation for a bivvy sack?  I want to get out to the hulk and don't want to carry a tent.

Also by the way, please donate money for MS research, or join my team for the Waves to Wine MS bike ride September 13-14.  Here is the link



Who needs stallions?


1 comment:

sunsh said...

Boo for being back in the lab! I want to jump off statues, not isolate DNA!