Saturday, April 26, 2008

First post on a blog.  Ever!  Wow!  This is probably just a way to keep procrastinating and avoid the three hour drive to Yosemite, where I'm supposed to meet up with Shannon, Audrey, and some dude I don't know.  

But I don't really feel like bouldering, considering I haven't bouldered in years, and haven't even climbed on real holds in over a month.  So basically I'm going to suck.  So maybe I'll just hang out and heckle.  Plus I have to give Shannon all of her stuff back (and Casey's) from our trip to Indian Creek.  Even if I don't climb, I can consider this "ticking something off the list" of little things that I need to do.  

Other things on this list: 
buy drywall screws and fix the toilet paper holder in my downstairs bathroom
buy a sharps container (exciting!)
get a power drill (mwa hahaha)
find things to do with a power drill
use the power drill
etc.

So basically my life right now consists of getting lots of little things done, and nothing major.  I like this.  I think I could live like this for a long, long time.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Hey, there was a definite LACK of heckling on your part this Saturday! I would expect more from YOU, Miss Finger!
I'm going to stalk your blog now, so keep posting!
BTW, do you want our old power drill? Me and Karl just got a new one...

Justin said...

I want to drill stuff too!