But it's because I'm really busy!
OK - I'm watching trashy tv - True Blood. It is gloriously trashy.
I just got back from Bishop last night, and had a great trip! Climbed with Crista and James...I LOVE climbing new things. I don't get to do that very much in the winter time...I'm chained to Jailhouse.
One of my students gave me pot fudge. I'd love to post this on FB, but it seems like a poor career move...so instead I'll put it on my blog which nobody reads.
I had a blitz of cookie making today - salted browned butter rice krispy treats, Christina Tosi's corn cookies, green tea shortbread, whisky caramel marshmallow and bacon bark, and gruyere and hazelnut crackers. It was a successful day all in all, and I hope the recipients enjoy everything!
I saw something new in the Bishop area - the red canyon and chidago petroglyphs. Plus I got to show Crista and James the pupfish - and they are still there, which is always a relief.
I'm hoping to go to Las Vegas for a week and a half after the New Year - I'm so excited about my new girl posse! Climbing with girls is the shit. I love it.
So that's the short version of the last month or so. Hopefully I'll get back to blogging regularly.
No comments:
Post a Comment