Since I've gotten back from Europe I've been adjusting back to a normal schedule. I'm almost there. I think that the measure I can go with is how much I'm thinking about all the shit I need to do - and I'm thinking about that a lot. Getting back into the groove.
The last two weekends I've gone to Mammoth to climb with Shannon. This past weekend Tom Addison came with me, and we did 2 days in the gorge and a day at Granite Basin doing Hair Raiser buttress. It is a runout granite slab. I made him lead everything. I'm no hero.
Photos of Granite Basin:
Here are some photos of the Eldo Roof in the Gorge. Poor Peanut ran through a shitload of nettles and was suffering. I felt so bad. John was suffering because he just had wrist surgery:
We picked some nettles and made some nettle pesto, which was super good. I'd always wanted to eat them (I get a kick out of foraging). So I just got some gloves, scissors and a plastic bag and loaded up.
Finally, a photo of the garden. We've done some summer planting already. The trick is going to be keeping up with the watering. But we still have a ton of chard (blah, sick of it already), and our strawberries are going off! I love picking strawberries and eating them. They never even make it home - I just eat them there.







No comments:
Post a Comment