Thursday, December 2, 2010

This is why I don't sleep in

Holy shit I had the weirdest dreams last night. I think it's because I overslept (usually I wake up between 6 and 7, this morning I made it until 8). Also, my housemate and I watched two intense movies last night: The Last King of Scotland and Notes on a Scandal.  So my brain was prepped for weird dreams.  I don't mind weird dreams except for the fact that they seem SO REAL. I'll even have internal conversations with myself in my dreams about how this is probably a dream but it feels real.  Very real conversations with real people...it's intense.  So here are some highlights from last night: my sister (who's been dead for almost 10 years) murdered someone that had something to do with the Catholic church.  The person was a friend of hers who was in the hospital. My parents were trying to deal with it. Simultaneously, my ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend was sending me texts of her tits (in my dream she is foreign and has poor command of the English language, perhaps texting tits enabled her to communicate more freely?).  I was super annoyed by this, so I was trying to post them on the internet for the collective embarrassment of all involved, but my cell phone plan had some privacy setting that reset text messages every night so I couldn't retrieve the picture. Yes.  So. Weird.

My point is: sleeping in - not for me.

No comments: