Thursday, January 28, 2010

psyched on life

Maybe it's because there are more daylight hours, or it's not raining, or I've been getting excellent training sessions in the Oakland gym with some fabulous people... Or possibly it's because I'm looking forward to a climbing trip, or have been hanging out a lot more with friends...

Could it be because I've been motivated more at work, and I'm actually collecting data on my third chapter? 

Why not because I'm off of Facebook, or I'm blogging again? Baking a ton, and cooking a lot of veggies too?

Whatever the reason, I'm pretty psyched right now.  Motivated to do things, getting out of the house a lot.  I remember what this is like. This is good.

2 comments:

JJJ said...

ok..I am diggin it..i do think you are right, I have to give facebook a breather every now and then. Your blog is good anyway..I am so impressed with your posts. Peace cuz..
Jennie jam

KatieGirlBlue said...

Oh my god, the daylight. I know it's going to happen...I even know WHEN it's going to happen. But every year, I'm amazed by the miracle. Suddenly, there I am again, ready to go.

Glad you're feeling psyched!