Here is a topo of Larry Land, a little sport crag near the Bowman Lake crag in Tahoe National Forest. Two thumbs down. What you can't see from this photo is that the bottom half is overhanging, and then it slabs out...Dave went up one of the routes and threw a wobbler cause it sucked/he was lost/it was a waste of time/it was not safely bolted, cleaned the draws (I wasn't inspired to try), and then we walked over to Bowman, where I did 6 laps on .11+s. I'm tired of sucking. Time to try hard again, do extra pitches, and ignore the pain. Word.
Maybe Roadcut on Monday? Penguin Lust? Transmogrifier? I want to find a project!
2 comments:
how about one of the routes at Star Wall?
Do I understand you correctly? You didn't even try a route there? It looks kinda cool to me.
Post a Comment